Skip to main content

Le fort est ma force

it's monday morning
I was overslept tonight and didn't finish my report yet...
sure, I fall into the luxury of being stressed with this >w<

here is my inspiration today
I was so inspirated with one of the Korean Drama "Alice in CheongDamDong"
In that Drama, the main character named Han Se Kyung . this drama talk about a girl, Han Se Kyung, who always takes first place during high school and received many awards as a designer. Its motto is trying hard (Le' fort esT Ma Force).
 

However a life has not changed however he tried. He still wants to believe that he could change his fate if it continues to strive.




I just start  writing in this blog recently, because I was bussy with my task, report from campus.
I also seldom to write because of a bad internet connection 
wish you have a great monday ^0^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is my Environtment

This is mE and wHere I was..

I'll be waiting for you

dragonfly..how’s life...??? I miss to have you around... Long time no see ^^ Would you hear a little about my candy love story.. :D I just tell this story to you.....dragonflies ^^ So just come over me.....heheee... Well,   tHe story just began a view days agoo...(still   1st chapter   )