Skip to main content

chocholate luv


Dear crush on <3 ,,

You have my attention since I start my days at this new campus 
   and honestly I'm attracted to you how do you feel to me, I do not know ...?
you give me mixed signals....
      and it made me confused and scared to put my hope upon you,
   my eyes on you,...
Your smile makes me melt like chocolate exposed by term.
 your smile ... sweet like candy ..
but it so selfish if I want that your nice smile just for me..

when I see you my heart flies to the sky..
 Falling in love with you was easy
Everything about you Your smile, your kindness
Eased any doubts I had,
 not about you But about love and giving my heart away ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crush on

to : someone This quite crazy...yeah this feeling !! I've tried to hide it. Never though before I'll falling for you,  never though I'll like you this much and baby I think I lost my mind.  Not a day pass me by without thinking of you. I wanna see you everyday cause my life is sweeter when you're around.  your simple greeting makes my day. so here I'm, I'm here to love you. So I couldn't pretend anymore and before its too late, I just can't keep it all inside anymore and so that there's nothing to regret. I let you know about my feeling even though others might judge me fool for falling for this one. Nice to see you, nice to hangin' out with you, thank, you still belong to me even I've reject you once and maybe right now the second time, I just feel like I'm not ready yet for a relationship. I was sorry for that.

Our December in d RaiN !

    Just   a couple month ago I wonder ed   when will rainy day comes :D Right now,.....It’s already come....cloudy day, and yah it’s rain   everyday hehe In a rainy day like this it seems like I don’t wanna going anywhere Just staying at home...cover myself with a warm sweter and clothes, Have a cup of warm tea or coffee..or   sarabba The winds blow.....oooh so cold, and makes me unwilling to take a bath hoho, (cause’ we dont have warm water in our bath -__-   !   :D ) Pokoknya di hari hujan seperti ini pengennya di rumah saja, minum minuman hangat,   ngumpul2, bercanda dgn orang2 d rumah..dan lagi hal yang buat saya enggan untuk bepergiaan   di saat seperti ini karena sering terjadi kemacetan di jalan, jalan yg becek...belum lagi kalo keciprat   air yang dilintasi sm mobil, air tergenang....sepatu   jadi basah, bau kaos kaki lembab, lantai koridor yg kotor... banyak hal2 yang membuat sy merasa tidak nyaman......   -___- But in other hands,   about rain..