Skip to main content

Crush on

to : someone

This quite crazy...yeah this feeling !!
I've tried to hide it. Never though before I'll falling for you,
 never though I'll like you this much and baby I think I lost my mind.
 Not a day pass me by without thinking of you.
I wanna see you everyday cause my life is sweeter when you're around.
 your simple greeting makes my day. so here I'm, I'm here to love you.
So I couldn't pretend anymore and before its too late, I just can't keep it all inside anymore and so that there's nothing to regret.
I let you know about my feeling even though others might judge me fool for falling for this one.
Nice to see you, nice to hangin' out with you,
thank, you still belong to me even I've reject you once and maybe right now the second time,
I just feel like I'm not ready yet for a relationship. I was sorry for that.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Here is my Environtment

This is mE and wHere I was..

I'll be waiting for you

dragonfly..how’s life...??? I miss to have you around... Long time no see ^^ Would you hear a little about my candy love story.. :D I just tell this story to you.....dragonflies ^^ So just come over me.....heheee... Well,   tHe story just began a view days agoo...(still   1st chapter   )