Skip to main content

Learn Eng# 3..maybe d LasT



well, It's been take two month when I wrote my last post..
Its quite embarrassing, my little eng learning group doesn't show any improvement.....!!  x_x
still stuck in that starting point, and my group no longer exist hoo hoo..
yeah I know, the barrier is in me..
I wasn't consistent lead them to learn...and I've been so busy with my college tasks, especially this is my last year.....and it took a couple time for me to get rid of them, actually...that's not over yet....even this just a beginning, and my time management seems so poor..
It seems I more enjoy to learn by myself.....by listening to the music, singapore radio...hoT fm, reading book....or something else...,further more, ade, rio and Lia different in age and stage to understand, so it's challenging for me. I can't continue this, I need to focus in my study first...., maybe I'll looking for other alternative....or continue it in another time. forgive me aunty, this might dissapoint you -__-





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is my Environtment

This is mE and wHere I was..

I'll be waiting for you

dragonfly..how’s life...??? I miss to have you around... Long time no see ^^ Would you hear a little about my candy love story.. :D I just tell this story to you.....dragonflies ^^ So just come over me.....heheee... Well,   tHe story just began a view days agoo...(still   1st chapter   )