Skip to main content

WeLcome homE, Tubby



Today I met a new friend, 
weLcomE HomE "Tubby"

Oneul jeul gowo seyo ^_*

Ju mal cal cineseyo ^_^

Hehee ....... guess who's Tubby?? : D
Bingo......! ^^ A Small puppy, he was probably only about 2 months.
I was so happy to see him around me, he looks very cute ....
 

 
 









            Hehe Let be FrieNd Tubby ,

I spent all morning trying to play and be familiar with him ....
wisH he can grow large, healthy fat and also be a smart dog ckckk














Just look at his eyes.........hohooo,......Kawaiiiii >____<
 tubby  keciL,,.......kira2 apa yang sedang dia pikirkan hehee......
(Tertegun........)







 Here is, LittLe Tubby is SLeeping ^^
sSssttt,.........,be quiet pliz,



                                                        Makassar this afternoon is rainy,
how pity he is, he felt cold, even shaking -_____- ...., Miane Tubby-_____-, so I moved it into the box


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is my Environtment

This is mE and wHere I was..

I'll be waiting for you

dragonfly..how’s life...??? I miss to have you around... Long time no see ^^ Would you hear a little about my candy love story.. :D I just tell this story to you.....dragonflies ^^ So just come over me.....heheee... Well,   tHe story just began a view days agoo...(still   1st chapter   )