Skip to main content

Momo and Pipo

Tuesday, 20th May

a couple days ago I and my friend devy decided to have some fishes,...
and here is my fish, I named them "Pippo" and "Momo"^^
Actualy there was one more named "Pii"
The orange one is koi fish, I named him "Pii" but I just know recently that koi fish need a special maintanance for life, he need a larger place and need such a O2 bubble like in d aquarium for living..., but unfortunately this is  de 1st time for me, so I haven't know anything yet...and at the following day...I just found, my Pii is gone away......hikss....hikss... T_T




How beautiful  they are ^^
Pippo is a little bit agressive,....and naughty hohoo...
Hey, both of you..my sweety Pipo and Momo, stay alive,....have a long life.......
Let's pass day by day with me hehee..
Enjoy ur new home^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here is my Environtment

This is mE and wHere I was..

I'll be waiting for you

dragonfly..how’s life...??? I miss to have you around... Long time no see ^^ Would you hear a little about my candy love story.. :D I just tell this story to you.....dragonflies ^^ So just come over me.....heheee... Well,   tHe story just began a view days agoo...(still   1st chapter   )